cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset password

julieleal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There!

I need to reset my password and when I try to do it through the "selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password" it tells me my email does not exist which I believe is because I have added a plus (+) to it.

Please lemme know how to proceed!

I need to retrieve my account number but I just simply can't get in.

Cheers!

Juliana

5 REPLIES 5

julieleal

@Dunkmanthank you for your reply!

The website is 100x worst than finicky... =S

Another way to get your account number is to look for the activation email from Public mobile when you first activated your plan.  It should be in the address to: portion of the email. 

The email tip worked great! Thanks for that!

Cheers!

julieleal

@gpixelthank you for your reply!

Unfortunately, incognito mode does not help at all and will definitely get in touch with moderators!

@julieleal 

Website can be finicky.  Besides incognito, you can clear cache or try another web browser.  

Another way to get your account number is to look for the activation email from Public mobile when you first activated your plan.  It should be in the address to: portion of the email. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@julieleal wrote:

Hi There!

I need to reset my password and when I try to do it through the "selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password" it tells me my email does not exist which I believe is because I have added a plus (+) to it.

Please lemme know how to proceed!

I need to retrieve my account number but I just simply can't get in.

Cheers!

Juliana

If you still have the welcome email from when you signed up then the account number is shown there.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@julieleal try using your browser in incognito mode

if it's still not working you can contact customer support here

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.