Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset password not working

christaru2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All,

I tried resetting my password twice now and keep getting this error :

"Sorry, this page has a time limit which has expired. Please re-enter the old and new passwords and try again."

5 minutes elapsed since I received the email as well..

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Paulo1 wrote:

It's been over a year, having issues with logging in to my count, I need help, I called hotline, posted pm on FB, nothing no response.

Did you try the "Forgot your password?" link? It seems to be troublesome but it does work for some people.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Paulo1 @A year wow.  If you have tried the password reset recently and that has not worked and you are using the correct email address then your only option is to contact the mods.  Expect a 72+ hour reply time.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Paulo1

It's been over a year, having issues with logging in to my count, I need help, I called hotline, posted pm on FB, nothing no response.

alex2067

Sorry, this page has a time limit which has expired. Please re-enter the old and new passwords and try again. -  after 3 time attempt, e-mail comes to my inbox already expired. Check your servers, why it does not send reste password e-mail on time but always expired !!

What I am gonna do next ?

Pdiddy
I've tried to reset my password and get an email. When I click on the email it says
"Sorry, this page has a time limit which has expired. Please re-enter the old and new passwords and try again." what should I do? Obviously if I am doing a password reset I don't know the old password....

bussstr

Same Issue

How Do I Get In Contact With Support

christaru2

Thank you all!

I managed to get in touch with support and I am now able to log in 😃

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @christaru2

I'm sorry to hear about the self-serve log in issue, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? 

Thanks @CaNuCk07

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@christaru2  Send a private message to a moderator, they can definitely help you out.

I've also tagged @Shazia_K here for you!

Need Help? Let's chat.