cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset password but username not found?

bpridham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to get into my account to change payment information as it looks like credit card has expired.  I have forgotten my password and when I try to reset the password it states it cannot find my username.  How do I resolve?

Regards

7 REPLIES 7

@bpridham is your service active now? Thanks. 

bpridham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Its been a year or so since I have accessed account... I have submitted a ticket in regards

Thank you

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@bpridham wrote:

I am trying to get into my account to change payment information as it looks like credit card has expired.  I have forgotten my password and when I try to reset the password it states it cannot find my username.  How do I resolve?

Regards

@bpridham  Username should be your email unless you changed it. When was the last time you accessed your account?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@bpridham send a direct message to mods as was suggested by @esjliv 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @bpridham ,

Send a direct message the moderators but they will ask for verification. You will need the PIN. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bpridham Have you ever set up "My Account" online? Maybe try set it up now. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@bpridham wrote:

Regards

@bpridham hi have you been suspended more then 90 day? if so your account is closed permanently

Need Help? Let's chat.