Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset email

Niya05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I reset my email address?

8 REPLIES 8

@Niya05 

It's important to note that if your community profile and your self serve account emails do not match exactly you will not recieve any community rewards if you earn any.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Niya05 wrote:

Hello @Niya05,

If you are referring to your Community email, you can do that yourself.

Click your "avatar" a the top, right (next to your envelope for messages) while signed into your Community account, and go to "My settings" to change your email associated with your Community account.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Niya05 wrote:

hI @Niya05 what's the problem?  If you want to change your email address that you use as username in your self-serve account, I just did that myself recently.  You need to get in touch with a moderator to fix that for you, by using the links already provided above.  You have to be able to prove this is your account.

Please do not ignore this note from the moderator... I did, and it caused me grief.  ☹️ 

Note that before you will connect with your new credentials you will need to clear the cache & cookies on your device.

https://bit.ly/2AYhY2a

Stay safe!

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact moderators by clicking the bubble at bottom right.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Niya05 wrote:

You need to contact a moderator if you would like a different email username for self service.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@Niya05 wrote:

To properly change the e-mail address associated with your self serve account, you need to ask the moderators by submitting a ticket at:  https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Niya05 wrote:

Which email address? What do you mean "reset"?

Do you mean change the self-serve email address?

Do you mean change the community email address?

Do you even mean change a password?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Niya05 you need to contact customer support mods to change it for you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.