cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Password

yyzplaza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Iwant to log in my account to activate the sim card since i didn't use for a quite long time. But i requested reset the password, i didn't receive the email to reset password. Please help.
3 REPLIES 3

mattspec
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow! It's as if I can't seem to come across ANY issue on self-service that doesn't have some crippling bug that makes people unable to access their service. I mean this started off as a joke and a way to fill time while waiting "up to 48 hours" for any means of contact with this company but this is just deploreable. Like to the point that I'm going to talk to a lawyer. There are hundreds if not thousands of people that go without service without warning (not even oops sorry guys we noticed a problem and were getting in front of it) these people have to find out for themselves and are left with no way to rectify the problem. Beyond that there is no customer service SLA at all. So when people do finally find this place (and then know who to contact which again is deplorable customer service to the point that it may be criminal) there is a giant backlog of people with this issue, no way to know that and no way to know if/when your service will ever come back online. I'll certainly be following up on this.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@yyzplaza wrote:
Iwant to log in my account to activate the sim card since i didn't use for a quite long time. But i requested reset the password, i didn't receive the email to reset password. Please help.

How long? If it expired more than 90 days ago your account has been closed and you will need to activate the SIM from scratch. https://activate.publicmobile.ca

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The password reset function is generally broken.  Please get in touch with the moderator team for password reset.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.