cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reseat password

Ghaidaazanzoul
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please can any one help me to access my account.I forget my password and tried to reseat it bug it doesn't accept my email.

7 REPLIES 7

@Ghaidaazanzoul The digits that are printed at the back of your SIM card should be 19 digits.. read left to right, line by line top to bottom.

Ghaidaazanzoul
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wthat did you mean in the sim number?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ghaidaazanzoul wrote:

Please can any one help me to access my account.I forget my password and tried to reseat it bug it doesn't accept my email.

@Ghaidaazanzoul  You need to use the same email that you received as the Welcome to PM that when activating your account. Do you have that email? If you never received the email that means you had a typo in it when activating so you will need help from the moderators. Judt include your sim number anf phone number in your message.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ghaidaazanzoul wrote:

Do you still have the PM welcome email which PM sent you after activation?

If yes, you should use that email to login.  To reset your password, you need your email address and the answer to your security question.

If no, you may have a typing mistake on your email during activation.

Send a private message to moderator for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Ghaidaazanzoul  please make sure you are using the email you opened your account with 

It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns, so if you are sure you're using the correct email, I'd try again later and see if it will accept it.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If the password reset doesn't accept your email, you'll likely have to get help from a moderator.

Contact @Moderator_Team

Need Help? Let's chat.