cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request to change my login userid

dbranconnier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Day,

I have already been able to change my profile information (address, etc...) via the self-serve portal but I also need to change the userid that I log into my account with and the associated email address.

Kindly advise how this can be done?

Thank you for your assistance 

Daniel

7 REPLIES 7

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@dbranconnier   only Public Mobile Customer support can assist in changing the username (email address) used in My Account.  Also, make sure your My Account email address matches the one used in Community account so PM can apply the Community reward

To open a ticket with PM to change the email address, use Chatbot from the lower right,  You can follow this to get the ticket opening screen quicker:

type: Change username
Click " Forgot Self-Serve Email"
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dbranconnier 

you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to CSA,Click Here link,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address, 

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dbranconnier wrote:

Good Day,

I have already been able to change my e-mail address in via self serve but I also need to change the userid that I log into my account with.

Kindly advise how this can be done?

Thank you for your assistance 

Daniel

@dbranconnier 

Hi there, your username IS your email for your Self Serve account.

Are you speaking of your Community account for your user ID? In that case you can change it with assistance from Customer Support, OR just stop using it and create a new one connected to your email (so that any rewards are awarded to your Self Serve account).

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dbranconnier 

Hi Daniel, click on the chat bubble, lower-right corner to create a ticket through their system for a CS Agent.  I've pre-emptively gone through to get this link you can try if you're still struggling with the above:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX1-pyubwWu_oFZfl5bSN7Dw8yMnb0zYqtBz-mcQ_yva7...

dbranconnier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the quick reply.  How do I access the ChatBot?

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dbranconnier 

This can be done, but only through a CS Agent (staff) via the SIMon chatbot (chat bubble, lower-right corner) and create a ticket.  You can also message them directly here, but they will still need to authenticate you (vs logging into via the SIMon ticket option).  Unfortunately, we can't change them on our own.

Need Help? Let's chat.