cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request Password Error

brenchu224
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I tried resetting my pasword today, and thank goodness I didn't delete my old e-mail account yet. For some reason, PM is still sending my reset password e-mails to my old e-mail despite changing the username. Is there a way to change the associated e-mail that I overlooked?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator for this common issue by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @brenchu224 

When you change email you only change login not the actual email that can only be done by moderators. Please contact them

Thanks

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You can change your email on file, but your account will always be attached to your original email address. I'd recommend you don't close it just in case.

@brenchu224 might be worth messaging @CS_Agent to see if you're emails can be set to your new address for future situations.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@brenchu224 wrote:

Hello,

I tried resetting my pasword today, and thank goodness I didn't delete my old e-mail account yet. For some reason, PM is still sending my reset password e-mails to my old e-mail despite changing the username. Is there a way to change the associated e-mail that I overlooked?

Thanks!

After initial set up, the only way to change the email address on your account is to ask the moderators. It's like on activation it splits off and uses your email address for your login and uses the email address as your account key. After that you can only change the login.

Need Help? Let's chat.