cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewing has not been done for #xxxxxxxxxx

mdaghmechi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am a customer of Public mobile and my # is xxxxxxxxxx.

I paid manually on Jan 2, 2020, for a 10$ plan.

Although the payment was successful and its transaction was posted in my bank account, there is no fund available for my account.

This condition is weird and I cannot accept this situation.

I look forward to your help to address this problem.

Edit:  phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

4 REPLIES 4

Yes it really depends on whether Jan 2 or a day since then was your renewal date AND, is your service working now?

AE_Collector

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mdaghmechi, I am not sure what your renewal date is.  If you renewed, the funds posted on January 2 would have been applied and so you should not see any account funds.  Check the payment history to confirm successful renewal. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mdaghmechi 

Please edit your post to remove your phone number if you don't want any spam calls.  Anyone can access your phone.

Check your payment history.

If your payment history does not show any payment,  create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mdaghmechi wrote:

Hi,

I am a customer of Public mobile and my # is XXXYYYY

I paid manually on Jan 2, 2020, for a 10$ plan.

Although the payment was successful and its transaction was posted in my bank account, there is no fund available for my account.

This condition is weird and I cannot accept this situation.

I look forward to your help to address this problem.

Log into My Account...if your plan shows as Active and your phone is working...all is well.

Need Help? Let's chat.