cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering auto pay

Krawal00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

“Keeps saying unable to process transaction, Denied by card issuer“ for 3 different cards I tried !

My banks for all three Cards say they don’t ae any authorisation

6 REPLIES 6

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sounds like your not using an allowed card.  You need to use a VISA, Mastercard, American Express or VISA Debit card that is issued by Canadian or American financial institutions, and is associated with a Canadian or American address

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Krawal00 wrote:

“Keeps saying unable to process transaction, Denied by card issuer“ for 3 different cards I tried !

My banks for all three Cards say they don’t ae any authorisation

@Krawal00  Public's Auto-pay registration system is problematic and needs a major overhaul IMO. In the meantime:

When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Krawal00 please note that the system locks out a card if there's multiple failed attempts.  I suggest checking with the moderator team to see if that's the case.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

@Krawal00 Try clearing your browser history and going to private/ incognito mode and try again to enter your credit card. As long as its a Visa, MasterCard  or American express from a Canadian or American bank or Visa debit. It should be accepted.

Leave the apartment field blank , if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address. And enter your postal code without spaces.

It doesn't always have to match exactly. Some banks will approve with minor differences. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Krawal00 @Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. Don't use the Apt. #/Unit # field. Use a 6 character postal code (X1X1X1), no space. Don't use special characters like # or &

Need Help? Let's chat.