cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering AMEX Card still not working

iamnopreacher
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've been with PM for over a year and from the beginning you cannot register an AMEX card for AutoPay. I know they accept it cause they set me up when I contacted them. They have done a lot to change their site an provide as mcuh funtionality as possible, but this annoyance they haven't got rid off. Please fix this. It's too time consuming and a headache to always contact you guys to make a change to my credit card. 

2 REPLIES 2

imagesoft
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I setup my account, I used a VISA card to pay for the fees.  Then afterwards, I changed the VISA credit card to AMEX for autopay.  My account has AMEX as my autopay. I will need to wait until next month to see if the autopay is smooth as others have stated.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I had the same issue when I registered.  To get around this I registered a different card and then went in and switched it so that the AMEX was hte card on record for the Autopay. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.