cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding password

anithakurian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my password and there is no mobile data in my phone.....I am not able to reset my publicmobile account

7 REPLIES 7

@pmmobile wrote:

@computergeek541I should rephrase my post. I meant to say that if he has no data and cannot access the internet, he could possibly go there to use their system to login and send a message to the moderators (as a last resort)... is this possible?

I suppose, but wouldn't it be easier to use a friend's internet conmection? And even the , the person would not be able to respond to the moderator.  I see this as Public Mobile pretty much expecting customers to have a seperate internet connection, especially since cell phone plans include so little of it.

It would probably be easier to use free Wi-Fi and a fast food location, although the might be a security concern.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541I should rephrase my post. I meant to say that if he has no data and cannot access the internet, he could possibly go there to use their system to login and send a message to the moderators (as a last resort)... is this possible?

@pmmobile wrote:

@anithakurianIf convenient and if you do not have data, you can go to a PM kiosk or store and see if they contact the moderators on your behalf

@pmmobile The people at retail locations are not there to provide technical support.  This goes against tthe support model that Public Mobile is offering.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@anithakurianIf convenient and if you do not have data, you can go to a PM kiosk or store and see if they contact the moderators on your behalf

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@anithakurian wrote:

I forgot my password and there is no mobile data in my phone.....I am not able to reset my publicmobile account

How long has your PM account been dormant ? If it's been longer than 90 days since your plan expired...that account is closed for good. You'd need to get a new sim and set up a new account with a different password.

If it's not that, then click the ? in lower right side of pages...as previously directed.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@anithakurian wrote:

@anithakurian  If you don't have data how are you going to access selfserve then? Just wait and reset it when you have WiFi or data again. You can also dial 611 from your phone.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@anithakurian wrote:

Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. Moderator will help with your case.

Need Help? Let's chat.