cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Reg/sign in help

I have completed the registration form and now I cannot sign in.  When I try reset password it says my email is not valid.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Reg/sign in help

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also trying clearing your cache.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Mik382 wrote:

I have completed the registration form and now I cannot sign in.  When I try reset password it says my email is not valid.  Anyone know how to fix this?

As a long shot you can try another browser, or incognito mode in Chrome...

You will probably need to contact a moderator to get access to your account, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mik382  You will need to send a message to the Moderators with your account details (name, email, phone number, pin) and they will be able to help you reset your password.Expect 1-2 days response time though.

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@Mik382  You will need to send a message to the Moderators with your account details (name, email, phone number, pin) and they will be able to help you reset your password.Expect 1-2 days response time though.

This information was provided to Mik382 6.5 hours before you reply.  Please read through the threads in furture before replying as to avoid repetition.