cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg/sign in help

Mik382
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have completed the registration form and now I cannot sign in.  When I try reset password it says my email is not valid.  Anyone know how to fix this?

4 REPLIES 4

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@Mik382  You will need to send a message to the Moderators with your account details (name, email, phone number, pin) and they will be able to help you reset your password.Expect 1-2 days response time though.

This information was provided to Mik382 6.5 hours before you reply.  Please read through the threads in furture before replying as to avoid repetition. 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Mik382  You will need to send a message to the Moderators with your account details (name, email, phone number, pin) and they will be able to help you reset your password.Expect 1-2 days response time though.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Mik382 wrote:

I have completed the registration form and now I cannot sign in.  When I try reset password it says my email is not valid.  Anyone know how to fix this?

As a long shot you can try another browser, or incognito mode in Chrome...

You will probably need to contact a moderator to get access to your account, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also trying clearing your cache.

Need Help? Let's chat.