cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Natashasehl1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried to top up my sons plan and added it twice. How do i refund it on my account?

7 REPLIES 7

The OP asked for info on how to get a refund. I thought I'd provide a second option that she may not have thought of.

@Anonymous wrote:

@surreyboz 

What is your thing with hairbag1? He's not saying anything factually incorrect. He's offering a maybe to the customer. Sure yeah the overpayment can just be used for the next renewal. But what if the guy is short on money and could really use that money back in his jeans.

There's never any harm in asking for account things if not favours.

I do not know if there's history between the two members, but what I will say is that if payment is accidently made twice, there isn't any reason to ask the moderators to apply a credit for the next renewal unless the funds never showed up in the account balance. The funds being used for the next renewal would be automatic.  As for asking the moderators for a refund, I can't speak to a if they'll do it in this situation, but I agree with you that they're the only ones who could decide to.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@surreyboz 

What is your thing with hairbag1? He's not saying anything factually incorrect. He's offering a maybe to the customer. Sure yeah the overpayment can just be used for the next renewal. But what if the guy is short on money and could really use that money back in his jeans.

There's never any harm in asking for account things if not favours.

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hairbag1 wrote:

Send a message to the moderators and see if they'll just credit for next months service rather than refund.

Click this to message them.

If he or she has topped up the amount twice, Why would the OP need to contact the Mods for next months Renewal? 

FYI. Any available balance will Automatically be used for next renewal. Mods are not needed. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Natashasehl1 wrote:

I have tried to top up my sons plan and added it twice. How do i refund it on my account?

@Natashasehl1  Dial *611 from your son's phone. If there is a balance equal to one of the top up payments then that amount will be used as payment during the next renewal.

If the top-up is not part of your son's balance you need to contact the moderator for help.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Natashasehl1 wrote:

You can save for next renew. If you do want refund you need contact moderator team:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Send a message to the moderators and see if they'll just credit for next months service rather than refund.

Click this to message them.

Need Help? Let's chat.