cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Refund of incomplete application

Hi Dear,

Today I was at a public mobile kiosk and bought a number but due to some technical issues, public mobile website get hanged in between. Then the kiosk lady advised to get new number again and did the same. But now when I checked my bank account I am charged two times. Is there any way I can get my refund for extra money they have deducted.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Refund of incomplete application

@Rairajbir17You will need to contact the moderators as they have the power to issue refunds.. click on the ? on the lower right hand corner and type in contact moderators.

Oracle

@Rairajbir17 , check your self serve account.  If you see a fund credit in the account, I would suggest just keeping it there for the next month's payment.  Refunds take a long time to process, much longer than on plan cycle.  If the funds are not in the account, the best thing to do is to seek a credit to the account.  The moderator team can process that for you.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would ask the moderator team about this, it sounds like a glitch.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to apply for refund but the webpage is asking for sim card number which I don't have. Because the kiosk lady gave us the new sim.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rairajbir17 wrote:

I tried to apply for refund but the webpage is asking for sim card number which I don't have. Because the kiosk lady gave us the new sim.

What are you talking about? What Refund? How do you apply for a Refund? What Kiosk Lady?  I might be a good idea to pay a visit to the Kiosk Lady who gave you the sim because what you are saying makes no sense.

Mayor / Maire

@Rairajbir17 wrote:

Please follow the direction as provided by @will13am . That's the surest method to get your concern adressed by a moderator. The website portal has no method of getting a refund. How much $$ do you think you overpaid ?