cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code

Kptravelz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up today and I put in a referral code but it’s not showing up as inputted for my billing credit, only auto pay. Help!  

4 REPLIES 4

Kptravelz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone, it showed up a couple days later!

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile! A one-time referral activation credit will be posted to your account within 72 hours. You will receive a text confirming this credit.

The promotional $25 credit will apply if your activation meets the criteria listed here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Share-the-love-get-a-25-Credit-for-You-...

Otherwise, the usual $10 credit will apply.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

@Kptravelz wrote:

I just signed up today and I put in a referral code but it’s not showing up as inputted for my billing credit, only auto pay. Help!  

Just to be sure, when you are saying "referral code", it has to be the phone number of another current Public Mobile subscriber.

As @RobertQc said, you won't get a $1 reward/month in your account, however the person who referred you should see your PM number in their account.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Kptravelz wrote:

@Kptravelz  Did you sign up online? Are you talking about the $25 credit? You will get that within 72 hours. The $1 monthly credit goes to the persons number you entered in. I assume you mean the $1 credit that would be right above autopay in self serve. That is not for you until someone uses your phone number when they sign up

Need Help? Let's chat.