cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery of old number

Kirkpaulthomas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, my name is Terrell Thomas I accidentally changed my xxxxxxxxxxnumber by mistake today can it still be recovered. The  new yyyyyyyyyyy.

Edit:. Phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.
8 REPLIES 8

@Ericlovavarna wrote:

I changed my phone number by mistake

Looks like you commented on a previous topic that's almost a month old? Anyhow - if you changed your number but want the old number back, your only option is to try to contact a customer service agent to nicely ask if they can manually provision it back to your account. This is more likely a possibility if the number was originally from Public Mobile (or Koodo, or Telus) vs a number that was ported-in.

Ericlovavarna

I changed my phone number by mistake

Kirkpaulthomas
Thanks

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kirkpaulthomas , it's going to be tricky restoring your phone number.  Assuming that the old number can be recovered, you will need to wait 30 days for a number change as there's only one change allowed every 30 days, no exceptions.  Reach out to the moderator team and see what they can do.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kirkpaulthomas wrote:
Hello, my name is ??? I accidentally changed my XXXXXX number by mistake today can it still be recovered. The  new number is XXXXXX

@computergeek541 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Since that seems to be Telus number you are probably a lucky one they may be able to help you

Please remove your info it can be misused

@Kirkpaulthomas click 3 dots on right of your post then click edit post. Remove your numbers as this is a public forum and everyone can see it!

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You could try asking moderators

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

If they don't help you can try reloading the numbers until you see it, it may take hours. You will be able to do it in 30 days

Please click on 3 dots and remove your personal info this is public forum

Where is the number originally from? If mods can't help you may have to go to the old provider and try to open an account there with that number then port it over

Need Help? Let's chat.