cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate my PM account

Bdevillena
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have problems trying to Port a number over. 

My account was cancelled and I am unable to reactivate. 

Is there a way to activate my account @CS_Agent?

I am currently on hold withb the other service provider.

Cheers,

Ben

12 REPLIES 12

@emersonmartin

The self service account website can be finicky.  You can try a different browser, clearing cache or go into incognito/privacy mode.  The credit card information has to be exact, including name and address.  If apartment number in address, leave that section blank.  

emersonmartin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

what kind of phone company is this ?? i am trying to make a payment to my account but they wont accept my credit card

Bdevillena

Thanks @Dunkman !

@Bdevillena

Yes, unfortunately, you will need to wait for moderator to re-activate your account before you can port over.  About 48 hour wait unfortunately....

Bdevillena

Ugh.. 2 days..

Thanks @ShawnC13

Bdevillena

Hey @Dunkman

I'm on hold with them and said that my account is inactive with PM and that it can't be ported over.

I think PM deactivated my account before the number was ported over.

Do I have to wait for the @CS_Agent@ to reactivate before I port over again?

Cheers,

Ben

@Bdevillena wrote:

Hello @ShawnC13

I'm on the 90 day prepaid account.

The 90 days doesn't end until the first week of November. So I should still be active?

I'm not sure as to why PM cancelled my number?

I'm currently active with the new service provider under a new number and looking to Port over my old PM number.

Cheers,

Ben

If the account was active prior to the port and you started the port not sure why it went inactive unless the port was complete.  If your new provider is saying they need to talk to PM unfortunately the wait is like 2 days

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Bdevillena

Hello @ShawnC13

I'm on the 90 day prepaid account.

The 90 days doesn't end until the first week of November. So I should still be active?

I'm not sure as to why PM cancelled my number?

I'm currently active with the new service provider under a new number and looking to Port over my old PM number.

Cheers,

Ben

@Bdevillena

If your account was active and during port, it is now inactive/closed.  That should mean that your number should be in the process of porting over to your new mobile company.  It can take 1-2 hours for the port to be complete.  Any issues with incomplete port, you will need to contact new provider.  

@Bdevillena, did your account go unpaid?  Trying to figure out why it isn't active.  You should be able to change to the $10 plan then port out

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Bdevillena

Thank you!

I'm trying to Port out of public mobile.

The account was active as I was trying to Port over. I think something happen through the port over when my phone timed out.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Bdevillena

Are you trying to port a number to Public Mobile or out away from Public Mobile?  You need an active account to port.....  Was your account suspended due to non payment?  Some more details would be helpful.

IF you need to contact moderator, you will need to private message them.  Unfortunately, it will take 1-2 days for them to respond though....

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Need Help? Let's chat.