cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Reactivate account

i have paid the due amount after deactivation. now my account have enough balance but service is still expired. account is not reactivating. please help.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mack0017Are you able to login to the selfserve account to reactivate? Have you tried changing the plaln?

yes i tried reactivating the account. when i click there it redirects me to the payment page and when i try to make a payment it says you have enough funds.

so here i enough funds but plan is not reactivating. 

and yes i switched to a new plan this time.and funds are enough for the new plan

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Well there are only two tools left in the bag of tricks for the payment system.. one is to add an $1 to your account.. the other is to toggle Lost / Stolen feature (remember to reboot the phone after each step).. if either or both don't work you will need to talk to the Moderator_Team.

Can you attempt to now do an immediate plan change, to the plan you want?  Normally, if there are not enough funds in the available balance, you'll be asked to top up, as you have now the available funds, an immediate plan change should progress without the ask for a top up.

now my account shows active but i cannot make any calls or use data. my plan is $50 and includes everything.

Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen phone trick to reset your account.  Where you log in to your self serve and report your phone lost, this will deactivate your sim and wait about 5 minutes and log back in and report it found, this will reactivate your sim and hopefully give it the kick it needs.  Or you can send a private message to the moderators.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

thankyou guys. its working now

Glad you're up and running now.

So, did the suggestion for doing the immediate change help?  If it did, possibly a phone restart may have resolved the still unusable services.

But very happy to see you're now up and running.