cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate Account

corbettz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI guys, I suspended my account because I broke my phone. I have a new one, paid my bill last night, I have funds available according to my account and I still can't reactivate my account.

Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@corbettz, is your account showing as active?  If so, you can try toggling the lost phone feature on and off.  If there are funds in the account but account is still suspended, you can try the reactivate account feature. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@corbettz wrote:

HI guys, I suspended my account because I broke my phone. I have a new one, paid my bill last night, I have funds available according to my account and I still can't reactivate my account.

Can anyone help?

"Simply make a one-time payment from the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored, please reach out to our Moderator Team ASAP and they will help get things sorted out. "

If your current "amount due" shows $0, try private browsing / incognito mode or call 611. (sometimes its a glitch to show $0 when its not actually $0)

"paid your bill" means you made a one time payment and have "available funds" in your account overview? If thats true, you need to use those "available funds" to re-activate your plan.

Is the available funds enough money? (you need to include taxes before you can re-activate). How much is available and which plan are you on? What is the current status on the account?  You should be able to make another payment (if its not enough with taxes) and your account automatically re-actives or pay the entire "amount due" under the payment tab.

Need Help? Let's chat.