cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: still cant access account after blocked

kinilee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account was blocked and now I can´t open.

How can I unblock?

9 REPLIES 9

@kinilee  if you tried the forgot password link to get back into your self service account and it failed. Contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password to your self service account.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to the community. 

@kinilee wrote:

thanks for your help, but I´ve been using my account lately. So probably there is another kind of problem. 

More option? 

🙂

HIi @kinilee ,

Did you attempt to log in too many times and get "blocked"?

If you know your user name try to go the "forgot my password" route, and see if that gets you in.

kinilee

thanks for your help, but I´ve been using my account lately. So probably there is another kind of problem. 

More option? 

🙂

@kinilee has your account been dormant for more than 90 days?  If it has, then its closed and you have to start over with a new SIM and email address. Stay safe. 

@kinilee contact customer support

sign in with your community account not your self serve

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kinilee hi if your account has been suspended more than 90 days it is closed permanently

kinilee

When I try to login, site says "Sorry ,your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance.

@amanda_foy  if your account was dormant for more than 90 days, then its closed and you have to start over with a new SIM and email address. If not contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password to your self service account, and to apply payment and reactivate your service for you if necessary. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@kinilee wrote:

My account was blocked and now I can´t open.

How can I unblock?

Can you provide more details so we can assist. Is it your self service account?

Need Help? Let's chat.