cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: self service portal issues? forgot password not working?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i can not login my account

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll need:

or more info for Create A Self-Serve Account, Click HERE 

you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

update your Browser,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back, Restart your device is will help,

and if is still can't fix it 

Only one way to you fix it explanation to moderator Team and the are nice service the will 100% help you

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

@2000 

Did you sign up in store or online? If you signed up in store you must finish creating your account. You will need your email you provided at activation and your phone number to recieve the text with your 6 digit code to complete your self serve account set up. 

@2000  please open a ticket with mod

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I believe that I already created an account but I cannot log in. When I click on forget password it ask to enter my email when I do it says the email is invalid then I try to create a new account and it says my phone number is invalid. I am really confused because my line is active

@2000  you have another thread about this topic.

If you have forgotten the logon id (which is your email address) and/or password.  You can request help from Mod:

(I assume you already created one account for the phone line you have with PM, hence you cannot create a new one.  You have to have it reset.  Contacting Mod can also confirm if an account was created for your current line.)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To cut down back and forth identify verfication when messaging with Mod, please include:

1. Details of your issue
2. Full name and address on account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
3. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

a. Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
b. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
c. Alternate phone number if any.
d. Security question and answer.
e. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
f. Last 4 digits of sim card.
g. Any rewards in your account.
h. Autopay y/n?
i. Account #.
j. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.

I cannot log in to my account and I even try to create one it says my number is invalid. I am so tired and disappointed on this service. I don't know who to talk for this issue.

@2000 wrote:

I try to create an account but it says the number is invalid. 

@2000  do you have a new account now with a new phone number?

you asked earlier already about forgot password.

If it is for the same account, you cannot create a new account for the same phone number.  You have to contact mod for reset password.

Of course, if it is a new phone line, then you can create a new Self-Serve account using a different email address

Clarify this and give us more details and hopefully we an help

I try to create an account but it says the number is invalid. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@2000 wrote:

Hi @2000 ,

Have you ever been able to log into your Self Serve account?

If you have not created one, then you will need to register for one.

As long as you have an active Public Mobile SIM you can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

@tiannjenera wrote:

If you cannot log in try resetting your password by clicking forgot my password. Hopefully that will fix your issue 

I know you're a new member. Participation is strongly encouraged, but please try to read through the thread as this suggestion was already provided. 

tiannjenera
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you cannot log in try resetting your password by clicking forgot my password. Hopefully that will fix your issue 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@2000 You have two options. Try the Forgot Your Password? and see if you are able to reset your password by providing an answer to the security question. If you can't reset, you will have to contact the moderator team by one of two ways listed below:

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@2000 wrote:

Can you give us more details. Did you forget your password? Did you try the Forgot your password link?

Need Help? Let's chat.