cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re canseling my pre authorized account

Angelmaraj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my mom need  to cansel my account and she forgot her log in information,  she has tried to reset it but when it asks her to put the email to reset the account it tells her email dos not match .  How else can she stop the payment coming out of her credit card , she has paid for two months and im not even using it, as i got a new number . 

2 REPLIES 2

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Angelmaraj  contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@Angelmaraj wrote:

Hi my mom need  to cansel my account and she forgot her log in information,  she has tried to reset it but when it asks her to put the email to reset the account it tells her email dos not match .  How else can she stop the payment coming out of her credit card , she has paid for two months and im not even using it, as i got a new number . 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Angelmaraj wrote:

@Angelmaraj Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.