cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sim card question

Herman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@soxsoxs wrote:

I have sim card that works fine in one phone. Recently received another phone that is locked. I cannot unlock with code provided by the company that gave me the phone. Is it possible I need a sim card code from public mobile? The code that comes up is "sim network pin blocked. Enter sim network PUK" is there a code that pm can provide that will unlock phone/card? 

Hi there I’m am writing on my 56 year old fathers behalf. He has been a customer with you guys for 20 + years and has had the same number he recently lost his phone with that number and doesn’t know how to login online or remember his info to do tht. So I’m asking if you guys can send him a new SIM card with that number on in I left my email so hopefully you guys can contact me. 

3 REPLIES 3

@Herman wrote:

Hi there I’m am writing on my 56 year old fathers behalf. He has been a customer with you guys for 20 + years and has had the same number he recently lost his phone with that number and doesn’t know how to login online or remember his info to do tht. So I’m asking if you guys can send him a new SIM card with that number on in I left my email so hopefully you guys can contact me. 

Public Mobile hasn't been around for 20 years. Are you sure that your father wasn't a customer of a different brand?

Sim cards can be ordered for a cost of $10.

For a Public Mobile account in suspension, you have 90 days to reacrivate.  There isn"t anyone who is going to e-mail or phone you.  You must contact the moderators but opening a ticket in SIMon (automated chat) by clicking on the question mark symbol to get the self-serve account password sorted out.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Herman you should edit out his phone number and email by clicking the 3 little dots next to the post because this is a public forum!  Click here to start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and he'll help you with getting a new Sim card and getting back in the self serve account!

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.