cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sim Card Invalid

Shadyelleithy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried porting from telus. Now telus sim is disconnected but Public sim is not connected too. Any thoughts or advice?

7 REPLIES 7

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When I ported my number, my SIM card was not connected to the network and I had to manually search for it and then re-insert Sim card. hope that helps. If not,send a private message to a public mobile moderator here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Shadyelleithy wrote:

not active yet. 

The only recourse in your case is to contact the moderator team for support as already suggested.  Expect a protracted response time. 

Shadyelleithy

not active yet. 

lakshmikanth

Logon to self serve and check if it is active 

bbdata
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you have tried it yet, I would suggest rebooting you phone before anything else.

You can check your credit card bill to see if you were charged.  If you were not charged re do the activation.  When you move to public mobile its better to pick a new number and when everything is working then you port your old number! 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Shadyelleithy wrote:

I tried porting from telus. Now telus sim is disconnected but Public sim is not connected too. Any thoughts or advice?

Are you able to logon to Self-Serve and check that all is well. Your account is Active?

Try the lost/stolen phone trick. Go to your Self-Serve account, report your phone as lost/stolen, wait 5 minutes, report it found, and restart your phone.

If all else fails, you'll need to contact Moderator_team. Send them a private message using this link. Response time varies up to 2 days, but they are working to improve this.

Need Help? Let's chat.