cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Signing into account

rakeshsca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can sign into my account and when try resetting the password it errors out with a message.

Want to find out if I owe any $ as my CC changed previously.

4 REPLIES 4

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@rakeshsca wrote:

I can sign into my account and when try resetting the password it errors out with a message.

Hi @rakeshsca you might want to read this thread https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/change-credit-card/m-p/583329... . Come back and tell us if it solved your issues.

As to the amount of money you owe, Public Mobile plans are prepaid so you don't owe anything.  But if you want to continue your present plan, you pay the same amount on your next renewal date.  I hope this is helpful.  Good luck!  😊

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rakeshsca 

If you phone is not working and your autopay cc expired, you can purchase PM topup voucher at Shell gas station to add fund to your account and call 611 from your phone to pay and reactivate your account ASAP.  Then get moderator to fix your login.

If your phone is still working and have a few days before your next renewal date, you can contact moderator to fix you password issue.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@rakeshsca to get back into your self service account.  Contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password to your self service account. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rakeshsca wrote:

Calling 611 will give you your balance. But there's no owing money here. What you've paid for will simply stop. Then you pay to renew.

Need Help? Let's chat.