cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self serve portal not recognizing email address

dmitchnick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm getting this too, but the moderator can't find me though I've been charged and getting emails. What was the solution?

10 REPLIES 10

dmitchnick

Thanks. That's what I ended up doing, since it seemed I was in an infinite loop of signing up and not be activated. They have created the account for me and credited the number of times I was charged in doing so. Thanks.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dmitchnick 

If after attempting all the advice given, you STILL CANNOT get access to the self-serve portal, contact the Moderators:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@dmitchnick 

If you might be relying on an auto-complete program to fill in your username or password, don't.

Wait one hour, then try clearing cache and cookies, then open an incognito tab, then try again.

Manually enter your e-mail address and password (type it fully, not letting your system 'remember' and auto-fill it).

Does this help?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dmitchnick : Public Mobile has its own 611 service. We're only talking about the Public Mobile SIM/account that you're having the problem with. The phone with that SIM in...calling 611. And texting, and internet browsing.

dmitchnick

611? Like Telus? I can get through fine, but that's my husband's account. My email is the same for the welcome email. It's the only one I have 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dmitchnick : And what's the result when you dial 611?

And are you sure you're using the same email address as the welcome email or other marketing emails (not these community notifications)? Maybe even case sensitive though not certain about that. And trying the Forgot your password? link?

dmitchnick

Yes. It said the profile exists already 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dmitchnick : Did you try Create account under My Account?

dmitchnick

I can't log in to see my services. It says it doesn't recognize my email address.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dmitchnick : What happens when you click on My Account up top right and click on Create account?

Are your services working?

Need Help? Let's chat.