cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SOLVED: Re: Frustrated beyond belief - Topped up but no available funds.

dr-et
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

having same problems account did not autoupdate .It has been 5 days and it wont accept payment still .have more than one account others autoupdated on due date except one.

perhaps system wont accept payment in my case if same credit card used on same day.

waiting for my case to be resolved.

7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

If you did not receive any rewards, we can definitely look into it @dr-et

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@dr-et You asked: "would any credit be applied for lost week and or rewards?Smiley Happy

thank you."

Better send another private message to ask about this. It will likely be missed just being added to the end of your last post.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dr-et

thank you for your help

problem finally resolved by changing credit card

I believe PUB MOB blocks payments if multiple account billed on same credit cards at the same date.  problem could be solved if all accounts could be managed under one.

would any credit be applied for lost week and or rewards?Smiley Happy

thank you

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @dr-et,

Thank you for raising concern with us!

I'm sincerely sorry to hear that you've been having some trouble making a payment. I have received your private message and responded, can you please view it? I'll do my best to help out 🙂

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

If you are looking after 4 accounts and one has failed to renew, you should send the email address and phone number for that account by private message. Explain that you are managing that account. Normally, the moderator will try to look up the account based on the email address you are using on this forum.

If you get stuck again with this problem, you could purchase vouchers. Also, an alternative card might get over the problem - that's what I had to do.

dr-et

have aldready done that someone from payment called dont know where as i have four separate accounts . its Pb Mob thats blocking the paymement.  hope i can get  help today to resolve it Smiley Happy

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@dr-et Moved this to improve visibility.

If your service has stopped, you will need moderator assistance. Send any one of them a private message ( @Mary_M for example) with your phone number and an explanation. Coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

If service is still ok, check in the morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.