cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Password Reset Link Keeps expiring

spazgurl11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ive veen without a phone for a week.y r u guys sending me reset links at 4am! I cant access my account ...my sim was stolen i drove 45  min  from home just to buy a new sim. yet here iam discussing my buis on a forum 2 days sfter

i need to get i my account like now or im just gonna leave after 6 years this is ridiculous i have issue atleast once a month i swear! As a six year member and someone whos got 4+ people to come to this company im Not impressed at all.

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @spazgurl11,

thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on the community!

I can confirm that we have received all of your private messages, the first one being at 12:07pm and my colleague Abdoudlaye got back to you shortly after that, at 2:26pm 🙂 I can assure you that your desired changes have been made, therefor please power cycle your phone if not already done.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Agreed, a wait of 6 days means something isn't happening correctly.

The longest wait time I've ever experienced with PM's moderators was 2 days, while I happened to have an incidental number porting issue on a long weekend during one of their swamped-overtime promo rollouts.

The usual response time from PM mods ranges from minutes to hours - and they usually start off by prompting for information (account #, phone #, SIM card #, name, address, DOB, etc) to confirm identity/details - so I've learned that including this info in my opening msg reduces the necessary back-and-forth interactions to get things working again as quickly as possible.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@spazgurl11, did you say you sent 6 private messages to the moderator team over 4 days and you have not had any response?

I find that extremely hard to believe.  Response time is usually a couple of hours, maybe up to a day when they are extra busy.

Sorry, but I must ask, are you sure you are sending the private message to the moderator team?

Just in case, here is a direct link to send a private message to them:  Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

spazgurl11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sent like 6 msgs n for days im getting crabby

Anonymous
Not applicable

@spazgurl11, the pasword reset feature doesn't work.  You need to send a private message to the moderator team, so that they can reset it for you.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.  Include your account # or phone number, as well as your account PIN (if you know it), in order to speed up the process.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.