cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

ronniepei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, My wife and I ordered the Sim Cards online and activated our Sim Cards online. Our phones are both working. My 5 GB add on bonus shows in my account yesterday but My wife's account does not have the 5GB add on bonus. Can you please look in this issue. Her account number is "1000000xxxxxx". Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Account number removed by NDesai

3 REPLIES 3

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ronniepei Does you wife sign up a plan of $25 or more? If not, she won't get the 5 GB of data. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

please do not post private info here this is a public form you can edit your reply with those 3 dots in the top right hand corner of your post

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ronniepei wrote:
Hi there, My wife and I ordered the Sim Cards online and activated our Sim Cards online. Our phones are both working. My 5 GB add on bonus shows in my account yesterday but My wife's account does not have the 5GB add on bonus. Can you please look in this issue. Her account number is "10000xxxxxxxx". Thanks in advance.

@ronniepei  The issue is when you ordered the sims online you needed to order one per email address. It sounds like you ordered two under one email address. That is why you got the 5GB and your wife did not because she probably used a different email for her account. Your only option at this point is to contact Public Mobile explain what happened and ask them if they would be kind enough to add the 5GB to your wife's account. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.