Amberaac1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been hacked my whole account

52 REPLIES 52

Amberaac11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It says activation was a month ago

@Amberaac11 

Are you trying to reactivate your account? When you call 611 from your phone what does it tell you?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Amberaac11 , @Amberaac1  : Which is it? Were you able to contact the moderators? Please stop throwing posts all over the place. Nice to see someone moved things around but come on.

Are your services working? Can you access your email inbox? Can you access the self-serve for this account?

Edit: And please tell a story and answer questions. Short terse one liners leave nothing to go on.

Amberaac11

Need mod help it says my anniversary date is may 10th I just put 60 more dollars in today in July!

Amberaac11

Me too

Amberaac11

No nothings working and I’ve put 100$ in yhere

Amberaac11

I’m going through. The same ring please help I’m locked out

Amberaac11

No I cabt

Amberaac11

Can u help me I’ve been hacked

(this is a re-post..  not sure why this original reply would get into the moderated box... )

Not sure if your email account got hacked or your Public Mobile.  

You still able to logon to your email account?  if so, change the password.  If you still can, maybe add two-form authentication first.  Since your PM phone might or might not be compromised, you might want to use a phone from your family member instead of your PM phone, or other mean or 2FA like Authentication app.

You still able to logon to your PM My Account?  if so, change the password as well

Open a ticket with mod  as advised by others above

@Amberaac11 wrote:

My whole account is hacked

(this is a repost.. not sure why my original reply got into Unmoderated)

You still able to logon to your email account?  if so, change the password.  If you still can, maybe add two-form authentication first.  Since your PM phone might or might not be compromised, you might want to use a phone from your family member instead of your PM phone, or other mean or 2FA like Authentication app.

You still able to logon to your PM My Account?  if so, change the password as well

Open a ticket with mod :

(After you open a ticket with mod, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Mod will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Tell us more. 

How has your hacked email account affected your Public Mobile Account?

I guess it's more peace of mind... if email got hacked, it's not bad an idea to change the email address used or at least update the Security Questions.  With email compromised,  hacker can use forgot password and with some luck on the security questions then get into PM account.. start  SIMjacked from there..

@Amberaac11 wrote:

Open a ticket with mod :

(After you open a ticket with mod, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Mod will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Tell us more. 

How has your hacked email account affected your Public Mobile Account?

@Amberaac1 

This community forum members are customers like yourself.  We have no access to your account.  If your account is hacked, you will need to contact moderator (PM employee) as described above.  

P.S. I tried to combine all your threads into an original post.  If you have further questions, please reply to this thread.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Amberaac11 : click on the bell icon upper right to see replies.

Can you log in to your Public Mobile account?

@Amberaac1 wrote:

Help I need help

Go to top of this page and click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of moderator assistance.

Make sure you contact your bank to protect that account too.

Amberaac11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Amberaac1 : Do you mean your email has been hacked? Or your phone account has been hacked? Are your services working? Can you login to your account?

Click the envelope upper right and click New Message and in the To: and type moderator_team and it should pop up as a selection. Select it. Type a subject. Type your message. If you know your 4 digit PIN, give it.

Amberaac1

I need help now pls

Amberaac1

I need to change my email it’s been hacked

Amberaac1

Help I need help

Need Help? Let's chat.