cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Locked out of my self serve account

Glesserman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I would like to reset ONE of my log-ins for my self-serve account. 

PLEASE NOTICE THAT I HAVE THREE ACCOUNTS, HOWEVER I DO HAVE ACCESS TO ONLY ONE OF THEM.

Please let me know how you can help me.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

@Yubini
Remove your personal details it's a community forum you have to send these details to mod in private msg thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Yubini

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @Yubini

I'm sorry to hear you've been locked out of your self-serve 😞

Could you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number as well as your PIN number? I'll have this fixed immediately 🙂

Thanks, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

In your private message to any moderator whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Yubini

I am clocked out to can you help, I cant find any phone number to call!!

Thank you 

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
@glessermsn
If forgot my password not helping you to retrieve your login details then as other mentioned your only option is to send a private msg to mod with phone number email address with details explanation of issue they will manually fix the login issue for you hopefully

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

You added to an old thread, so I moved your post to increase its visibility.

You have two options to sort this out:

a) send tech support the webform found by following the "buttons" in this link, https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help, and/or

b) send a private message to any moderator (if not familiar with that click here for info) with your phone number and an explanation.

If you use b), it's best to turn on email notification of private messages so you do not miss the deadline for resetting your account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.