cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Locked out of account, please reset.

Campynat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent I need help.  I am locked out of my account.

11 REPLIES 11

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jass90

The online passwordreset is not working.  

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

jass90

hello 

i forgot my account password and  trying to reset password , every time I entered email id to get the link for password, it didnot work. please help me out

thanks

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your access account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

frustrateduser

I am a bit surprised that you can send an email to moderators as that feature requires you to login to the community, correct?

I had to create a new account to tell moderators that my real account was locked. The self-service page to reset your password doesn't work. I haven't received any emails to reset password for more than 24h. The email server is Gmail and it's not in the spam folder. I have received other emails from Public Mobile in the past. Therefore, the problem is with PM.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@ShawnC13 What's wrong with your macro? I see way too much white space. I saw someone else post similar info with the same amount of white spaces. Is this a forum glitch?

Yeah there is something wierd with that one I try and remove the HTML spacing and it still shows like that.  I was on my phone and couldn't remove them all.  The other person you saw had just done a copy and paste of that post and that is why they have all the spaces as well

I just prefer to use spoiler tag. That way the post length is not huge. 

@NDesai wrote:

@ShawnC13 What's wrong with your macro? I see way too much white space. I saw someone else post similar info with the same amount of white spaces. Is this a forum glitch?

Yeah there is something wierd with that one I try and remove the HTML spacing and it still shows like that.  I was on my phone and couldn't remove them all.  The other person you saw had just done a copy and paste of that post and that is why they have all the spaces as well

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

And the same answer to the same question. I can see it if someone else posts a new (same) question and answering that anew. But really. Oh well.

He still likes his same typos too.

@Anonymous, you come and post the same info that was already given 40 minutes earlier?!?!?!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Campynat wrote:

@CS_Agent I need help.  I am locked out of my account.

You will need to send a private message to the moderators.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number

• 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

• account number 

• date of birth

• complete address listed on account with postal code

• email address on account

• most commonly called numbers

• alternate number listed on the account

• last payment date and amount

• last 4 digits of the credit card

• Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

Need Help? Let's chat.