cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Double payment

atlin77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On Sept 20th I was charged twice I plan to cancel my plan on Oc t 20 and then renew in April 2018 as I will be in the US for 6 months.  I understand that you will keep my phone number open for 90 days, so at that point I will make a payment for $10 option.  but how do I keep the balance open until that time?

4 REPLIES 4

atlin77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I realize I will have to choose a plan that is available when I return.  My concern is keeping my phone number as it is the only phone I use

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Nice catch, @ShawnC13.  I totally neglected to mention that.  @atlin77 when you return to Canada and want to resume service, you'll need to choose from the plans that are being offered at that time.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@atlin77, on top of the great information that has been provided by @srlawren.  If you do change your plan to a 30 day text only plan and you are currently on one of the promo plans that is no longer offered, you will lose access to that plan and will not be able to "re-activate" that plan on your return to Canada.  You would have to pick one of the plans that are available on your return. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @atlin77,

You replied to an inactive post that had nothing to do with your questions, so I have moved it to it's own thread for better clarity and visibility.

I don't have all the answer your seek but will point out that you cannot just pay the $10 for a 30 day plan with no services.  You MUST select at least one service to have a valid, active account.  The cheapest option for you would be a 30 day no talk, no data, global texting plan for $20.  

For more info on extended absences such as the one you're planning, please have a look at this excellend thread by community oracle @Ludditehttps://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Extended-Absence/m-p/142735#M...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.