cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Terms of Service & New Community Guidelines

Janethmoises
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it’s hardly to pay my bills I tried many different ways still I cannot go through?

4 REPLIES 4

@Janethmoises if you tried Forgot password and didn't work,you have to contact PM for assistance

(After you open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Customer Support Agent will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request Cusstomer Support Agent assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Janethmoises Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Janethmoises
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot log in my account, I tried many times to reset my password doesn’t work 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Janethmoises is your account current suspended?

Try to.  Login to My Account, go to Payment Tab, select One Time Payment,

Then try to pay by Amount due.  

If fails, select "Other" and enter your Plan Amount + $1 extra, this should go through

softech_0-1629729392297.png

Once the payment goes through  successfully , see if there is a button "Reactivate current plan" and click on it.

then logoff My Account and reboot your phone.  It should be good

Need Help? Let's chat.