Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Technical Issues

Vimalkumar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

Self-service login issue,

After login home page blank. Can anybody please help me. I have facing this issue since 5 days.

25 REPLIES 25

@Vimalkumar wrote:

Public Mobile websites after login working very slow.

It’s due to everyone trying to get their free promo and draw entry from PM.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

Vimalkumar

Public Mobile websites after login working very slow.

@Vimalkumar wrote:

Hi,

How we get Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)?

That was last year and the 400 min. plan is no longer. 

@Vimalkumar 

Public Mobile updated the addons in October of this year. Link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Long-Distance-Add-Ons/m-p/602884#M4...

The new addon is 300 International Minutes for $15.

300 International Long Distance Minutes

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

You can go to link below and scroll all the way down. Click "Addons" and it will display all the options.

If you want to purchase one log into your account and click purchase add-ons. Two steps to buy. 

1- add money to account to cover addon
2- purchase the addon

As for free gifts you never know if PM will surprise us this holiday season or not. Keep an eye out on the announcement section of these forums. 

@Vimalkumar wrote:

I am waiting for this add on.when it will be available?

Hi @Vimalkumar this add-on was last year's giveaway.  There is no giveaway this year so far.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vimalkumar wrote:

It won't be.

Vimalkumar

@Vimalkumar this was last years holiday gift. Nothing as of yet is being offered at this time. Also the 400min international add on is no longer offered by PM.

@Vimalkumar wrote:

Hi,

What offer are you talking about? Did you receive a text?

Vimalkumar

Hi,

quebec12345

Bien Moi j'ai changer 2 fois de forfaits dans le même mois ok,Et la on ma envoyer des messages disant j'ai changer et ta 10 gig pour 60$ d'accord je tes donner un gratuit donc sa fait 11 giga mes quand je leur est demandé la réponse était lol ta déjà eu dans le passé donc rien ok d'accord bien sûr j'ai toujours eu 8 gig et utiliser 4 par mois l'année passé,Alors le menteur qui est le client quitte public mobile je vais ailleurs pour pas avoir de mensonges et de recevoir 10 message consécutif Parce-que j'ai expliqué mon désarroi après 10 ans et plus sa me fera plaisir d'être client ailleurs avec pas des mensonges Bonne journée 

@Vimalkumar 

Aha.....yes if your colleague doesn't have the ability to use an online service model another provider with a call centre might be a better option. If they are your referral you can keep trying to encourage them to try again by holding their hand as they navigate their way through the community. You can encourage them to send a private message and verify their identity by supplying their email, phone #, pin#, and their full name and address on their account. It's a little more of a straight forward process than simple Simon and is my preferred method. I was a severely technologically challenged person before I hung out on the community soaking up knowledge like a dried out sponge.

Vimalkumar

I am happy with public mobile service, I have never questions. That's issue was with my couligue cell number.

Thanks

@Vimalkumar 

Good luck with that.....you already have your account # then....enjoy your new service provider.

Vimalkumar

Yes, I have decided to discontinue that another connection may be. That's the solution

@Vimalkumar 

By virtue of your answer of your issue not being resolved giving yourself the solution helps no one including yourself. Did you try @JoyLuck suggestion which is likely your answer? Rejectingva moderators request for verification indicates that you do not understand the basics of account  security unless of course you are a fraudster phishing for information.

@Vimalkumar wrote:

It has not been resolved. Reason still asking for verification by moderator. I am not gonna ask more to moderator about this problem again.we are going to think about discontinued this connection.

Everyone who needs moderator assistance has to have their account verified so the moderator knows that it is legit. The moderators are PM employees. They cannot proceed without account verification.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Vimalkumar 

We do want to try and help you with this. Did the troubleshooting steps recommended by the others fix the problem.

Vimalkumar

It has not been resolved. Reason still asking for verification by moderator. I am not gonna ask more to moderator about this problem again.we are going to think about discontinued this connection.

quebec12345

Ouvrir ton billet avec le robot et lui te dirigerait vert le bonne endroits et les modérateurs son SUPER compétant moins de12 heure pour réparer mes problèmes WOW bravo public mobile les autres compagnies ses plus long que ça merci bonne journée 

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I would always try another browser or logging in from your phone.

quebec12345

Toujours ouvrir billet avec les modérateurs 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Vimalkumar wrote:

Hi,

After login home page blank. Can anybody please help me. I have facing this issue since 5 days.

Hi @Vimalkumar it seems that you are not the only one seeing blank pages.  Read this thread

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Self-Serve-Screen-Blank/m-p/593377#M46094  So do what is suggested by @JoyLuck above.  If it doesn't work, get a ticket to get in touch with the Moderators by clicking the question mark (?) at the bottom right, or by sending a private message to  the Moderator_Team here.

I hope this helps.  Let us know what happens.  Cheers!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Vimalkumar wrote:

Hi,

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.