Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vimalkumar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Community Technical Issues

Hi,

Self-service login issue,

After login home page blank. Can anybody please help me. I have facing this issue since 5 days.

Accepted Solutions
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Vimalkumar 

Aha.....yes if your colleague doesn't have the ability to use an online service model another provider with a call centre might be a better option. If they are your referral you can keep trying to encourage them to try again by holding their hand as they navigate their way through the community. You can encourage them to send a private message and verify their identity by supplying their email, phone #, pin#, and their full name and address on their account. It's a little more of a straight forward process than simple Simon and is my preferred method. I was a severely technologically challenged person before I hung out on the community soaking up knowledge like a dried out sponge.

View solution in original post

All Replies
JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Vimalkumar wrote:

Hi,

After login home page blank. Can anybody please help me. I have facing this issue since 5 days.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Vimalkumar wrote:

Hi,

Hi @Vimalkumar it seems that you are not the only one seeing blank pages.  Read this thread

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Self-Serve-Screen-Blank/m-p/593377#M46094  So do what is suggested by @JoyLuck above.  If it doesn't work, get a ticket to get in touch with the Moderators by clicking the question mark (?) at the bottom right, or by sending a private message to  the Moderator_Team here.

I hope this helps.  Let us know what happens.  Cheers!

quebec12345

Toujours ouvrir billet avec les modérateurs 

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I would always try another browser or logging in from your phone.

quebec12345

Ouvrir ton billet avec le robot et lui te dirigerait vert le bonne endroits et les modérateurs son SUPER compétant moins de12 heure pour réparer mes problèmes WOW bravo public mobile les autres compagnies ses plus long que ça merci bonne journée 

Vimalkumar

It has not been resolved. Reason still asking for verification by moderator. I am not gonna ask more to moderator about this problem again.we are going to think about discontinued this connection.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Vimalkumar 

We do want to try and help you with this. Did the troubleshooting steps recommended by the others fix the problem.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Vimalkumar wrote:

It has not been resolved. Reason still asking for verification by moderator. I am not gonna ask more to moderator about this problem again.we are going to think about discontinued this connection.

Everyone who needs moderator assistance has to have their account verified so the moderator knows that it is legit. The moderators are PM employees. They cannot proceed without account verification.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Vimalkumar 

By virtue of your answer of your issue not being resolved giving yourself the solution helps no one including yourself. Did you try @JoyLuck suggestion which is likely your answer? Rejectingva moderators request for verification indicates that you do not understand the basics of account  security unless of course you are a fraudster phishing for information.

Need Help? Let's chat.