cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't create a self serve account

ikem_ikem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

i can assess my self serve my phone number is being rejected this is my number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx each I try to sign in it rejects it I need help. 

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

3 REPLIES 3

@ikem_ikem  Please continue asking your questions here. I've moved the 2 duplicate message threads away from this part of the website.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@ikem_ikem wrote:

I have been trying to assess my self serve account but I couldn’t. I used my phone number it was rejected even the email I use to register was rejected please I need help 

Your username is your email account. Have you tried the Forgot your password link. If you continue to have problems contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the quote bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@ikem_ikem wrote:

Hi

i can assess my self serve my phone number is being rejected this is my number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx each I try to sign in it rejects it I need help. 

Your self serve accont would have already been created if you activated online.  Also, your self serve account login is your e-mail address (not your phone number).  

Did you actually activate at store and never created your self serve account?

Need Help? Let's chat.