cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

Bulldog
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I change my user name and email on my public mobile account.  I put it in wrong when I set it up

2 REPLIES 2

@Bulldog 

Your username is your email. To change your email contact customer support. You will be asked additional verification questions to change your email. First you will need to provide:

1. Full name and address on your account.
  2. Email ( the incorrect one), phone # and 4 digit account pin #.

Then you will be asked 4 questions of which you need to answer at least 3 of them correctly. Have your credit card info available to you, your activation info and your date of birth as the questions asked will pertain to this information.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bulldog 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

to them can change for you

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.