cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

Woody28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my daughter forgot her email address to log into her account to pay her bill.  how do i fix it. 

7 REPLIES 7

DarianDNewell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If your daughter has multiple emails under the same provider, you can typically search through all of your separate email inboxes at once.

For example, on Gmail click the ask inboxes option and search "public mobile"

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Woody28 wrote:

my daughter forgot her email address to log into her account to pay her bill.  how do i fix it. 

@Woody28   If she has more than one email address she should try all of them to see which one works as the account login.

She can also dial 611 and make a payment using either vouchers (available from retailers/gas/convenience stores) or if there's a registered CC/Debit card on account then she needs to know her 4 digit PIN to proceed to pay.

Otherwise contact moderators for assistance by clicking the chatbot bubble bottom right of screen and follow prompts or send a private message via the envelope icon top right (next to avatar) to Moderator_Team for any changes to emails.  Wait time is hours or longer for response back though.

You forgot your e-mail address, @Woody28 

Try clicking on your avatar in the upper right, choose My Profile, then scroll down to your Private Statistics.   There is an e-mail address there for your Community account.

Is that perhaps the one you're forgetting?

If it is for your self serve account then try locating your welcome email.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

@Woody28 ,

Also, you could just try "Forgot your password" with the emails you think it may be.

Also, try searching for "Public Mobile" in the email accounts you do have to see which one you signed up with.

Hello @Woody28 ,

Email for your SELF SERVE, I presume? you need your email to access your self serve account, if you do not know it you will need to contact the MODS.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Woody28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

forgot my email address, how do i fix it.

Need Help? Let's chat.