cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Autopay didn't work & manual transaction doesn't work

grey_goat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having a similar issue.  I only have one account and one credit card.  I've not had a change of address or credit card.... this is the same one I previously used.  I was signed up for autopay, but the payment did not go through and now my account is suspended.  

Previously I've also been able to add on features using the same card info.

I've been through these forums and tried the following:

1) Ensure billing info EXACTLY matches what the CC company has

2) Delete card and re-enter info

3) Called CC company.  They have no record of attempted transactions

What should I do?  

1 REPLY 1

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@grey_goat just to confirm--have you actually lost service?  If not, and if today is your AutoPay date, don't panic, everything should be back to normal by tomorrow morning.

On the other hand, if you have lost service to your phone (can't make/receive calls, send/receive texts, or use data) then you will need to click here to send a private message to the @moderator_team for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • Detailed explanation

Note: Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.