cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account suspended

Lomaslakra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have to pay today to renew my connection as it was my last day of service.
Hut i changed to a plan and i clicked on the option to change on the renewal of next bill

Now i was trying to pay but i could not get any information on my account it is showing error to try agian later by loging out and loging in back.

My phone number is 613*******
L**** *****

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for jumping in, @Mary_M!

@Lomaslakra I hope this is now resolved for you.  Please give us a brief update when you get a moment.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Not a problem, hihi 😉 I've sent you a private message, please view it! @Lomaslakra

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Lomaslakra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Okay !!
Thanks
I did that because i am in hurry i am going out in half hour so i need to get it done asap

Please
Thanks

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Lomaslakra,

thank you for reaching out to us !

We have received your private message and will look into it shortly. May I also kindly ask you to refrain from posting in multiple threads as well as sending multiple messages?  it can create some confusion and backlog as well. Rest assured that I will get to you in a timely manner.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Lomaslakra,

I have edited your post to remove personal information in accordance with the community policy.  Please do not share personal info such as your full name and your phone number, since this is a public community readable by anyone (including Google's and Bing's search crawlers).

I have also moved your post to its own thread, in the Self-Serve area of the community.  

In the meantime, what you need to do is send a private message to @CS_Agent with the details of your issue, and they will be able to assist you.  Please do so ASAP in order to not delay assistance any further.  If you're not sure how to send a private message, please see the link at the bottom of this reply for more info.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.