cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account Suspended

jonahhofstetter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having this same problem and same message. My problem is that I am traveling today and can't add any add-ons while my account is suspended. Very frustrating. I still have service. Please help

3 REPLIES 3

@jonahhofstetter  If you are at the airport, or even in the US  when you can finally add the addon. Use 611 from your phone to do it. Here is a guide on using 611.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352#M20315

@jonahhofstetter wrote:

Today is my renewal day for my account. I have sufficient funds (I have auto pay). I understand this is something that is normal each time the account is renewed. I still have cell service but I cannot add any add-ons-- very frustrating. I need to add some add ons now because I'm about to be traveling and will not be able to once I am out of the country. Why is this a thing? Please help

@jonahhofstetter wrote:

Today is my renewal day for my account. I have sufficient funds (I have auto pay). I understand this is something that is normal each time the account is renewed. I still have cell service but I cannot add any add-ons-- very frustrating. I need to add some add ons now because I'm about to be traveling and will not be able to once I am out of the country. Why is this a thing? Please help

I believe that the you may have to wait until the renewal proceess has completed to purchase add-ons.

jonahhofstetter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need Help? Let's chat.