cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY Slow Self serve

milker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to change my plan to a different one and the self serve and it's slow af. It's been over 20 minutes and the "Change plan" page is still loading, I've tried all of the basic troubleshooting steps, (different browser, PC, resetting router, clearing cache) but it's still really slow.

4 REPLIES 4

realchiasson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

wait till after supper it will be faster there is less people on the server at that time .hope it help 

TheHarries3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've noticed the site to be dreadfully slow today also. Is working but seems bogged down for sure...hang in there things are going thru...

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've noticed that at certain times of the day the site really, really slows down. I think there are just too many people trying to access it at once that things get overloaded. Seems to speed up pretty good overnight for me though. (I'm a night owl, so I tend to be up late.)

You might have better luck if you try it during other times of the day, if you can hold off on your changes until later.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@milker wrote:

I'm trying to change my plan to a different one and the self serve and it's slow af. It's been over 20 minutes and the "Change plan" page is still loading, I've tried all of the basic troubleshooting steps, (different browser, PC, resetting router, clearing cache) but it's still really slow.

@milkerPatience is a virtue. The more thing you try the worse it will get. Be patient and once it loads performance will be good. Otherwise wait until off hours to do the plan change.

Need Help? Let's chat.