cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question

jk02
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

IS it possible to see if I have an overdue payment (I set up an autopay so I do not think it would matter but just wondering)?

7 REPLIES 7

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will receive a text message before payment is due to remind you, but it is best to regularly check self-serve.

@benfatto 

It is very bad idea to just ignore it.

This is a prepaid service, if you pay you will receive the service, if autopay fails you will be cut off without any warning. You are warned by sms that payment is due (couple of days before)

If payment goes through you will be notified by 'thank you for your payment' sms. But if it didn't there will be nothing as your service will stop. You will have to pay manually and reactivate your service which is not always smooth.

If you have habit of paying all bills, I suggest you add this one to your list, otherwise monitor it on the due day. Most of people have absolutely no issues, we are talking probably 99% (this stats was pulled out of my socks have nothing to base it on but my experience and reading through this community) and most of those who did have issues were due to expiry date or the downgrade glitch (system withdraw enough funds for new lower plan but checks if you have enough for the old plan hence fails) so those that failed out of the blue are less frequent.

But If you give it a search and read through you will notice that they seem to be frustrating and some of them needed moderators to reactivate.

You can always call 611 or login to see your due date if you need to know for some reason, but you don't have to really worry about it unless you blocked 611 as you will receive the remainder

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jk02 The best approach seems to be to ignore your account altogether if you have activated autopay and your phone is working. 

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jk02 the most important one is the 611 payment thankyou message. The one that tell you that you are all set until the next payment cycle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@jk02 another reminder of upcoming payments is the 3 day 611 payment due reminder text message. Stay safe. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jk02 

You can access your self service account to check your account status, due date, ete.

You can also call 611 from your phone for some information also.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jk02  Since Public Mobile is a prepaid service you wouldn't have an overdue payment. Your service would just stop working if you didn't have enough in your account or if your auto pay failed for some reason. I would recommend you keep an eye on your self serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.