cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing US add ons

Amers2382
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added a talk & text for my trip to the US today, it doesnt show up on my account??

I already topped my account up as well.

When i tried purchasing in November for a trip it never took effect (even though I topped up twice), has anyone else had these issues??? I cant be without service again.

10 REPLIES 10

smdd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yup !! it worked!!

this forum is SOO valuable

thanks for clearing the muddy waters

smdd

me too!

i bought the add-on but nothing happened...

but my account does say "available funds $20" so i'm off to buy it again and hope to heck they hope they don't charge me twice

wangce2007

You’re welcome

Amers2382

Thank you it has worked this time.

Amers2382

Thank you it has worked this time.

Amers2382

Thanks for the information, it has worked this time.

wangce2007

You’ll need to pay after choosing the combo US

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Amers2382 wrote:

I added a talk & text for my trip to the US today, it doesnt show up on my account??

I already topped my account up as well.

When i tried purchasing in November for a trip it never took effect (even though I topped up twice), has anyone else had these issues??? I cant be without service again.

When you want the 10 Day Us Roaming add-on...make sure you have enough $$ in Available Funds to cover the add-on costs. Then click "Purchase Add-ons" and you'll see the menu. Check the US Roaming add-on you want. Your 10 Days will start right away so plan purchase wisely. If you buy at 10pm that's day 1, then at midnight is day 2.

When you get to US, restart your phone. You might have to manually select either of AT&T or T-moble.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Amers2382 

Buying a US romaing add on is a two step process.  Need to load funds and then purchase the add on.  In your payment history page, was your accound deducted for the US roaming add on? 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/us-roaming

Need Help? Let's chat.