cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Thank You All!!!

@Ricky_bboy_1981 wrote:

To those who helped me with my issue of purchasing the wrong add on and helping me figure out how to have it changed and then re-credited to my account I thank you very kindly...if there were a merit badge award I would give it to you all.  Problem solved and I'm super happy. Thanks again ..and have a wicked awesome day!!✌️

Sounds like you're gonna have a good Friday !!

What was the problem, how did you get it solved ?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought a 20 dollar us roaming data add on by mistake and as I new public mobile customer did not know what to do not who to contact to fix it...until I discovered this community and the ppl on here pointed me in a very clear direction what to do and how to do it t resolve the problem ...I was credited back my money and now know a bit better on what in doing especially via add ons lol

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ricky_bboy_1981...Good to hear that it worked out good for you.

You might want to go back to your original post and award the "Solution" to whomever you think provided you the best guidance to get that positive outcome.

Welcome aboard.

Highlighted

Merit badge lol

I was not meaning the boyscoutd merit badge btw lol I was referring to a badge (Merit) one can recieve for volunteer workmanship,communication,and sustainability lol there otta be one earnable on here 😉

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ricky_bboy_1981 wrote:

To those who helped me with my issue of purchasing the wrong add on and helping me figure out how to have it changed and then re-credited to my account I thank you very kindly...if there were a merit badge award I would give it to you all.  Problem solved and I'm super happy. Thanks again ..and have a wicked awesome day!!✌️

I've merged these threads together. It's good to hear that everything worked out.

Highlighted

Re: Purchased wrong add on.

"there has been fewer user issues and new moderator hires." --- I like this...