cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publicmobile.ca

Jeanneb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For days now i have been unable to open publicmobile.ca. i finally after many attempts have reset password and can now access it. Does the system clear passwords every three months for security?

7 REPLIES 7

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Jeanneb wrote:

For days now i have been unable to open publicmobile.ca. i finally after many attempts have reset password and can now access it. Does the system clear passwords every three months for security?

My Public Mobile passwords have never been reset on it's own.

If you don't logon often, it's possible you may have forgotten the correct password.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

There are no passwords for PublicMobile.ca. It is a website that anyone can go to to see the available plans etc. 

You must mean SelfServe.PublicMobile.ca, the Self Serve site that you need a password for to access your own account. Also, the "community" is under PublicMobile.ca as well, production community.publicmobile.ca so being here you are at public mobile.ca as well.

AE_Collector

Jeanneb

It seems fine now but just wondering.

Jeanneb

No never read it anywhere just be with public mobile since October 2019 and my password wouldn't work. Even resetting it took three times. Maybe updates can effect ur saved password.

@Jeanneb Something you might want to know that if you get your password reset using the forgot password link or with the help from the mod team, you must pick a brand new password. I know system lets you pick the same password again, but this will stop working. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jeanneb wrote:

You're kinda touching on a couple different things. Not sure exactly you're after or have done.

I've never heard of the system clearing passwords. After 90 days of suspension the account will be deactivated and you can't log in anyway...might be the 3 months you might have read somewhere.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Jeanneb No, they do not reset passwords. 

Need Help? Let's chat.