cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile main page glitch

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Does anyone else get a blank "Browse" section when clicked on? Its been this way for a few days now. I thought it would have cleared up by now.Screenshot_20200121-054741.png

14 REPLIES 14

@Joelkim wrote:
I think the samsung browser is problem. did you try on your laptop?

Already answered https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Public-mobile-main-page-glitch/m-p/488339/...

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I think the samsung browser is problem. did you try on your laptop?

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sometimes the good old "Turn it off and Turn it on again" works for me.  I use Safari.

Thanks @Jb456  reinstalling Firefox did the trick.

I guess my last choice is uninstall Firefox and reinstall. Thanks for all the help and suggestions. Hopefully this will work.

@darlicious wrote:

It appears the problem is related to Firefox. Works fine on Google and chrome. If theres an update for Firefox where would I find it?

Sorry, it something on your end.  Firefox on PC and mobile both working fine for me.  Ditto with Chrome, brave browsers. 

@darlicious 

If tablet is a android. Open Google Play store..click three lines and go to "my apps & games" in there you can click the button to search for updates.

Also you could export your book marks if you have any ...uninstall Firefox ..reinstall a fresh copy and import your book marks back...that should solve issue.

It appears the problem is related to Firefox. Works fine on Google and chrome. If theres an update for Firefox where would I find it?

Working fine on my phone in chrome. I'll clear my cache on Firefox on my tablet and report back.

Glenn1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

mine is fine as well.....Chrome.  Most likely browser issue.

Reboot should clear it up

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Works in IE and Chrome.  Trying clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

No. Try clearing your cookies /browser cache.

Also check if there is any updates required. Not sure if you're using Chrome browser but there was an update yesterday.

Mine is working on both mobile and laptop.

Screenshot_20200121_085620_com.android.chrome.jpg

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Working well here. It's likely your phone (memory / cache issue?). Restart or cleanup might help.

Maybe try with another device?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious 

My website working.  Using Safari on Macbook.  

Need Help? Let's chat.